Sunday, February 1, 2015

KRAFT PLUS :) :) :)

Heeeeeello



The fabulous new Kraft Plus blog is LIVE with its very first challenge!!!!!!!! Sandra Wallace you have rocked this new blog!!!!

And here is the first challenge for 2015!!! It so Rocks!


 Here s my take :) :) :)




Sooooo here are the details for you to create along with us as there are some fabulous fun and prizes to be had!!!

BLOG >>>>>> HERE

FACEBOOK PAGE >>>>>>HERE

Soooo dont keep us waiting. its sunday, you can get cracking now!!! LOL :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Louise :) xxx

4 comments:

Beck Beattie said...

Your take is so beautiful Louise! Congrats on being part of the team xxx

sandra said...

Thank you Louise :-)
love love love your layout using the colour challenge.
I remember when I was first struck with how amazing your creativity was when you were on the Kraft it Up DT. And you are still amazing me now.
In my mind you are the Queen of Kraft :-)
and am so honoured that you are on the K+ team working your magic with our challenges
xx

scrapwitch said...

its Kraft.................. But it sings... so I like it !!! x

Peg said...

Wow, you can rock any colour palette!