Saturday, April 19, 2014

Some of my favourtie things :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I was lucky enough to be able to share some of my favourite Prima things over on the Prima blog. Luckily I have been able to source these from some of my local Scrapbooking stores here in Adelaide, they arent all easy to find yet.

I have been told that the Color Bloom is an April Release and that the resin frames are no longer available for order, So you might need to order those online internationally if there are any left.









I am especially loveing the black and white and metallics combination at the moment :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Louise :) xox

7 comments:

Ell said...

Wow! this is perfect!!!

Unknown said...

Louise your black/white and metallic combos look amazing, and I agree totally with your favorite things. I still wait for the bloom sprays fm my supplier, lucky you, we still don't have it in the Benelux.

Nastena said...

It's fantastic!!

Tiff Firth said...

ohhhh Lou. this is seriously sensational.
I'm loving the vignette effect of the stencil/mask.

and all those sequins...... heaven on a stick

Marjie Kemper said...

Thud! Picking up my bruised chin and going to pin this incredibly beautiful LO. One of my favorites, Lou!

maryps said...

Simply beautiful! I would like to know the name of the stencil. Thank you -mary

Pretty Arty said...

gorgeous layout!!!