Monday, September 2, 2013

Skissedilla :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to do a bit of a catch up post and share with you some layouts that created for Skissedilla Sketches :)

Sketch #219 >>> Blogged HERE :)






Sketch #221 >>> Blogged HERE :)






Sketch #223 >>> Blogged HERE :)





I love creating to these sketch! The Skissedilla DT are an awesome and inspirational team of creatives! Do your self a huge fave and have a go at the current sketch challenge >>> HERE

Cheers and happy creating

Louise :) xx

4 comments:

ScrapArtDesign said...

No matter what you are doing and create, I´m your biggest fan! <3

rpalandri said...

fantastic, simply love this !!!

Olga Siedlecka said...

These layouts are just awesome!

Michelle Hernandez said...

So beautiful Louise!!! I love the color in these pages and as always the moment implied in you thread and painting technique. I love the comment over at Skissedilla that you followed the sketch "loosely". Always so droll!