Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Wedding Album :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some personal layouts that I have been creating for a Wedding Album Gift for my godson and his beautiful wife. I have taken all my own photos for the album so it will truly be all of my own creativity going into the album. Im hopping to have it finished by November when it will be their 1st anniversary :) I started creating when I was away at the Escape 2 Create Retreat recently :)

The Groom


Materials; 12 x 12 grey board, spray gesso, template - Julie Fei-Fan Balzer for The Crafters Workshop, Embossing enamel - Stampendous, paint - Hero Arts, buttons - Nikki Sivvilis, Paint pen - Viva Decor, bling - Prima, metal trinkets, staples, embroidery thread.



The Best Man


Materials; 12 x 12 grey board, spray gesso, template - The Crafters Workshop,  paint - Hero Arts,  Paint pen - Viva Decor, bling - Prima, wire, staples, sequins.



Ring Bearer & Flower Girl


Materials; 12 x 12 grey board, spray gesso,chipboard - Imaginarium Designs, template - Julie Fei-Fan Balzer for The Crafters Workshop,  paint - Hero Arts, Paint pen - Viva Decor, flower, leaves,bling - Prima, metal trinkets, staples, cotton thread, cocoanut fibre.




 The Alter


Materials; 12 x 12 grey board, spray gesso,chipboard - Imaginarium Designs, paint - Hero Arts, Paint pen - Viva Decor, staples, embroidery thread.



I will share some more from the album soon :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping :) xxx

14 comments:

Chantalle said...

What an absolutely incredible gift

Unknown said...

Waouh it's really fabulous !The photos and the pages... all is beautiful !

Nolene Burnett said...

I love your style and will probably recognise it anywhere. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous layouts!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Oh Lou!!
Each one is more spectacular than the last.
This is going to be one huge masterpiece of a creation.
xx

Paula said...

LOVE, love, love it all! Such a beautiful & unique gift to be treasured!

Meredith said...

This is sensational Lou, and such an amazing gift for you to create for your godson and his wife - I love it and can't wait to see some more soon :-)

DeeDee Catron said...

Lou.. the metallic really shows in the first one and just gives it this sense of wonder!!

Kerryn said...

What an amazing, beautiful and personal gift to give.

Peg said...

Jeez Girl, you take my breath away with you creativity!

Conny Thanheuser said...

They are absolut gorgeous!!! Thx for showing!!!

Scrappingdownalane said...

Each layout has been created with LOVE and it is going to be a wonderful wonderful Anniversay gift, which should have PAPER as the traditional gift. They both will adore this album for a life time. I love that you are using your photos that you took on the day, such happy memories & they will have your view of their special day, not all the professional photos to look back on.... so special xox

Jasmine S said...

Oh I've been waiting to see these pages and well, they are worth the wait. Just magnificent. I am sure your Godson and his wife will absolutely love it to bits.

Anonymous said...

These wedding pages are just so awesome!!! You are so inspiring to me, it is hard to put in to words. I can't wait to see more of the album! :) Evie

Gabriella said...

I'm with Peg... after all these years you still blow me away with your talent .... thankyou for the crafty thrill!! xx