Friday, April 5, 2013

Prima,....Its raining :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

today I would like to share with you some of my creative fun with Prima. I used the fabulous new release epoxy stickers to help create the look of rain on my layout :)


Details Blogged >>>>> HERE :)



I must confess that this layout has become a personal fave! I like the day it turned out :)


These are the fabulous Sunrise Sunset Epoxy Stickers that I used to make the rain drops :)

Well that is it from me for the moment but I will be back soon :)

Louise :) xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is SO awesome, love those raindrops, so much!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous louise and I am loving the epoxy stickers too :)

Keren Tamir said...

Loved it when I saw it on the Prima blog. Amazing use of those epoxy stickers. Wow

corinne de france MARCH said...

magnifique !

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous layout! That blue is divine and I love those epoxy stickers and how you used them.