Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jenni Bowlin Studio :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Sharing the last lot of my layouts that I created using the Jenni Bowlin Studio April Kits. I have used a mix of the Antiquarian, Papercrafting and Artisan kits.










Aaaaand before I sign off, I just wanted to share with you a weeeeee bit of Fabulous excitement that I am feeling at the moment! Guess whose hand carved feather stamp is included in the May release Jenni Bowlin Studio Artisan Kit Add-on????

Wooooooooot :) :) :)



Cheers for now :)

Louise xox

8 comments:

Paula said...

Ohhhhh my!!! :) I say it all the time...but you never cease to amaze me :) & a huge woohoo on the stamp, so exciting!

Keren Tamir said...

Love coming here to see your amazing techniques. Love it!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Oh and congrats on the stamp being in the kit woohoo!!!

corinne de france MARCH said...

magique

Ebony van der Starre said...

*sigh* if only I was half as talented as you Miss Lou....LOVE , LOVE them xxx

Massilia Dubalai said...

Great style!!

leah said...

These are just stunning, Louise!

Michelle Hernandez said...

I LOVED this kit Louise! Your stamp is so beautiful! The colors are fantastic too- sold out QUICK! I waited about a day because I got distracted and by the time I wet to get it- GONE! That is a GREAT thing. I hope they give you more chances to put kits together or make exclusive designs for them. The pages here are gorgeous- I love the color combos and I REALLY love the mixed vintage paper collages you created- so gorgeous!