Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jenni Bowlin Studio :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I have been having some creative fun with the February Jenni Bowlin Studio Papercrafting Kit and Antiquarian Add-on Kit :)

First up are some sneaks of some of my kit layouts that are >>>>>>>> HERE :)



In this next pic you can see that I used the Silhouette to emboss the vellum; using the JBS star cutting file :) :) :) which matches the Star Stencil in the February Papercrafting Kit :)


This next sneak is up on the Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog >>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE :) :) :)


The stencil used in these layouts is the fabulous new February Kit Exclusive Star Stencil :)

This next layout is created with the Star Stencil and mostly products from the Antiquarian Add-on Kit :)


Isn't that red just glorious?!! it is one of the JBS inks :)



Well that is it from me for the mo, I hope you are having a great week :)

Louise :) xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful.

Martha Richardson said...

Your rocked these LO's!!! xoxoxo

Beatemor said...

Hi there! I'm so happy to have found your blog. I started following you on IG when you were at CHA. And I was very excited when you were a tourist in New York. You see - I'll be going to NY in April and I didn't think there was any scrapbooking stores there. I certainly couldn't find any when I was searching the net. Thanks to you I have a few more places to go on my "to do" list in NY. And I love your work - looking forward to follow your blog and find inspiration in your artsy stuff!! Have a nice day! Hugs from Beate in Norway!! :-)