Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Spy with my creative Eye...........

.........Some creative fabulousness using my designs :) :) :) Thank you so very much ladies!!!! :)


From this fab creative >>> Lisa Oxley :)

From this fab creative >>> Gerry van Gent :)


From this fab creative >>> Miranda Edney :)


From this fab creative >>> Nic Howard :)



From this fab creative >>> Sandrine Dawes :)


From this fab creative >>> Nathalie Kalbach :)


From this fab creative >>> Karen Knight :)

Cheers and I hope you are having a great week :)

Lou xxx

2 comments:

Sandrine Dawes said...

:)))) Thank you Louise, your chipboard designs are so unique and beautiful, it is an honour to play with them!!! Take care, Sandrine Dawes. My e-mail address is sandrine.dawes@bigpond.com

Connie Mercer said...

awesomeness~would love to get some of your stamps! can you direct me!!