Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pages of my book :) :) :)

Helllllloo :) :) :)

I am very excited to share with you a challenge I was invited to contribute to by this awesome creative, at Pages of my Book :)

the challenge was to use THIS PHOTO as inspiration, and use the word lucky :) this is my take :)


Materials; 12 x 12 grey board - Imaginarium Designs, template - The Crafters Workshop, flower, leaves, alphas - Prima, mist - Tattered Angels, dots - My Minds Eye, indian ink, posca paint pen, impasto, gesso, cotton thread, signo gel pen.



Dooooooo go check out what the amazing team have created wonderful inspiration!!! :) :) :)

Thank you so very much Naomi :)

Lou XXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous, I love the brightness of this one

Unknown said...

adorethis.
loooove the birds.
what an effective way to create a feeling across the page.....
only you!