Sunday, March 4, 2012

It is anew month and there is lots of challenge site fun to be had!!!!! :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I do hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

I just wanted to share with you some of my fab fun that I have had with creating for the March Challenge 123 and Kraft it Up challenge sites :) :) :)

First up is may layout for the Challenge 123 site, the criteria is rather fab as is the Design Teams creativity!!! co Check it OUT!!! :)


I have used some wonderful Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer mist - Calypso on the feathers and background




This last layout is for the [tuff criteria for me - lol] fabuuuulous Kraft it Up blog!!! Do yourself a creative fave and goooo check out the Design Teams creativity!!!!! :) :) :)



Well that is all for me for the mo, Ill be back latter on the weekend to post some more creative fun :) :) :)

Happy Scrapping

Lou xoxox

7 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Just gorgeous!!

france papillon said...

oh wow, i love how you add actual texture and make it look as it just belong there! and your work with the inks is pure yumminess!

Martha Richardson said...

Love! Isn't Calypso one fab color???

Tiff Firth said...

pmsl.

I see shmee!!!!


love ya.... have a huge bunch of peacock feathers for you.......

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

Love them both ! The second one is just amazing !!!!!

Unknown said...

Ah...beautiful as always!! Loving the feathers ;0)
Hugs
xoxo

Gayle Price said...

Hello there Miss Louise......you know I think you are amazing....original, quirky and so talented, so like it or not, I am passing on a Liebster Blog Award to you because you inspire me and you are definitely worthy. You may not be the kind o gal that accepts awards tho. which is ok too. If you would like to graciously accept the details are over on my blog. xx http://blissandgesso.blogspot.com/