Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A little more colour in my scrapping this time :)

Hi Guys

Did a little creating on my days off. I injected a little colour and did some style experimenting after finding a fab you source of inspiration :) Sabrina Ward Harrison










Photo taken by dQ


Backgrounds created using the wonderful Crafters Workshop Templates and Tattered Angels and Studio Calico mists :) and a touch of Hambly Studios :)

So who is Inspiring YOU!??? at the moment ? :)

Cheers and Happy creating!

Lou xoxo

8 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

well well well.. who inspires me??
let me think about that.. yep
YOU - yes YOU LOU :)) those pages are some what AAAAMAZING!!!
oooh.. love those bicyles!! I have stamp just like that - yep.. I am off to scrap because YOU my friend inspired me!!
thanks for the WONDERFUL inspiration.
Enjoy your night
xxxx

Crystal Goulding said...

Those layouts are just stunning!!! Amazing!! Who inspires me? You for one...

and myself! ROTFL

Kim said...

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my goodness your last few posts are just totally AWESOME I am totally lovin the HAMBLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

These layouts - Beyond amazing. I adore the pop of colors. A little different for you. I love that you are always willing to explore. AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

I love that you keep learning and making changes within your style. although i could never attemptto even copy you, i still get so inspied by you. thanx for sharing...

Unknown said...

Thanks :) Pinned, with love :)

Anonymous said...

love love loving these!! loving all the colour :) but I bet that doesn't come as a surprise ;) T xx

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous. The colours are awesome and well as for the designs and details, brilliant.