Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hey Binx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ann-marie

Just for you, tho Im sure every one already knows LOLOL :) :) :)

Every now and again something fabulous comes my way!! Especially from a creative perspective! Like most people I have hopes and dreams that I wish for and aspire toooo!! LOL some are achievable, and some arent LOL Im sure you all know what I mean!!

Weeeeeell just the other day something rather fabulous came my way! thanks to this speeesh person! She made one of those otherwise unachievable dreams come true :)

AM..... my fabness is that Im going to be teaching at the Brisbane 2011 Long Weekend Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo and Convention!!! And Im soo very honoured and excited to be doing so!!

I have been invited by the fabulous girls at Scrapapple to teach 2 classes each day for them,... and I so cant wait!!!

Guys I will keep you updated via my blog sidebar, if you are interested :) :) :)

Much Mwah AM!!

Lou xxx

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Thats cause you ROCK baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Binxcat1 said...

;) Well THAT'S no big surprise... because I ALREADY KNEW HOW FANTABULOUS YOU WERE!!!! Of COURSE they want YOU to teach for them!!!! LOL ;) Just LOVE your work chick, love your work.

Fran said...

That is awesome news, Lou!!!!
And thansk so much for the congrats on masters :)

Fran xx

Rossylalah said...

Louise
Go Girl might see you there (hopefully) Fantastic news!

Her Essential Hand said...

*happy dance* woot wooo Lou!!!
Congrats on the HM in the SBM mag too :)
Happy Christmas and all the best in 2011
x

Giovanna Scott said...

WOOHOOOO!!! But will you still have time for meeee??? boohooo..just jokes, congrats Your Royal Awesomeness. 'bout time someone Scrapappled you up. xoxo

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

OMG..... Dreams do come true!!! One class I wish I could attend xox

Louisa, Angela and Stacey said...

We are very excited {insert many squeals here!} to have you teaching for us! Can't wait for you to share your fabulousness, with our ladies, at the Convention. Roll on June!!