Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oooh something FAB to share :) :) :)

Hello Hello Guys

I have a couple of bits of wonderful news to share, the first I can share now, and the other at the end of the month.

Now you have to promise you wont laugh when I tell you this,....OK!!! Coz Im really excited about it,....... This lovely talented scrapper has invited me to be a part of this fabulous challenge site!!!!

And you all know how I'm a fan of challenge sites!!!!

Now I can hear you going,.....what the???? but I can actually scrap boy pages you know!!!! LOL Really!!!!! In fact, they were all I mostly scrapped when I first started scrapping!!!! See the pic below,....... its a boy page, and it was my first ever publication , I was soooooooooooooooo excited LOL [truth be known I still get excited with an acceptance - LOL].


A layout of my beautiful godson Philip :) :) :) Hey can you figure out how long ago it was???? I used to use patterened paper toooooo LOL!

And have you seen who else will be on the team???? Coool HUH!!! Keep an eye on the Blog for reveals and for the challenge postings!!!
Cheers and Happy BOY Scrapping!!! LOL
lou xxx

5 comments:

Susan Longman said...

It is fabulous to have you on the team I can't wait to see what you have install for us...hopefully in your signature style too :)

Wendy Smith said...

so so so glad to have you on board the team with us...cant wait to see your BOY scraps!

Mel said...

Congratulations, I love this site and am so glad it is back up and running. Cannot wait to check out your work here, by the way, love the first layout you got in the mag with.

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

oh I will be watching this site! @@ :) I love a good boy page :):) Congratulations!!!

big cheers welcome home from the Sunny state x0x0x

Nicole said...

Woohoo, sooooo glad to be working with you again girly..... LOVE that LO, and didn't realise it was your first ever publication

;) I still get excited when I get an acceptance too

xx