Monday, March 29, 2010

Sorry to be MIA

Hello Hello Guys

As the title says,.... sorry sorry to be MIA. Im haven sporadic access to both my internet and phnoe at the mo, Ive been either working or away, which Im hanging to share with you!! :) Im on borrowed internet access at the mo, so Im just uploading a pic of myself [LOL] at Tiffs place. I will be uploading pics of my creative adventures, hopefully over the easter weekend.

I hope you are all staying safe, and haven fun!!

Happy Scrapping, Lou xxx

PS thank you all so very much for your recent wonderful comments :) :) :) XXX

6 comments:

Sonia said...

OMG - freaking awesome shadow shot Lou.....love it

Kylie said...

Hi Louise,
It was lovely to meet you at the E2C Retreat and to spend the afternoon with you ladies up on 'North Block' today !
I'm excited to see the snaps you took of 'Miss Bree'.
Have a safe trip home and I'll c u again one day !
Kylie

Kylie Shepperd said...

Me again Louise ... I just re-read your 'Hello Hello' note above ... and it asked for e-mail details. Here's my address: sevensprings@clearmail.com.au
Thanks,
Kylie

mjsphoto6 said...

lou, i lurve that pic... very nice chickie...
can't wait to hear what you've been up to!!!
m xx

amanda hall said...

nice to meet you in person Lou. Pity we didn't get to chat much - hopefully next time ;-)

Judy said...

Stunning photo