Friday, November 27, 2009

Challenge & Me Scrapping shares :)

Hi Guys

First up is my How Dare You LO for November - Perspective {I had fun taking this photo it is my backyard -STS] :)


The next LO's are ones I have done to some record "memories and moments"



The footpath leading to my unit, there is actually tiny tiny shoots of a green weed growing in the line of the path.


My backyard and my wooden deck chair.


The garden bed out the front of my unit.


My scrap buddy Paula :)

Well that is it for now, cheers and hope ur scrapping up a storm :)
Lou X

4 comments:

Vel said...

Jaw dropping! I just love these so much! Thanks for inspiring!

Unknown said...

so creative!!!!!!!! i love all your last layouts
xxx

Binxcat1 said...

How do you do it??? I mean they are all so very YOU... so very distinctive... but each so very individual... and TOTALLY AWE inspiring!!!!! I've said it once, I'll say it again... a million times over if I have to... LOVE YOUR WORK CHICKIE, LOVE YOUR WORK!

Paula said...

I can't say it enough...truely inspiring! You are totally amazing, LOL especially when you make me look good! ;)
x