Monday, August 3, 2009

Just had a pretty FAB weekend......

I was fortunate enuf to be able to join the Scrapping Weekend organised by Natalie for her EB forum Buddies. and it was just the most Awwwwwwesomest time! My heartfelt thanks to Nat, Trev and Jess, Wendy, Cat, Tiff, Angela, Donna, and Sonia for a more than memorable weekend!

Lots Happened!!!! and lots of photos were taken and heaps of scrapping was done! Here are some captured moments and a couple of LO's from the weekend.
Oh and sorry Sonia but all my photos of you are blurred :(
Me and Cat

Stinky Si

Donna doing Glimmermist

Me and the Hostess with the Mostest :)

Tiff who took many of the photos :)

Angela

Pre photo tweeking LOL


And a couple of the 16 LO's I did - sorry photos are a tad crappy!
Hope you had as good a one as I did!!
Lou xox

2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

hiya amazing lady. have popped your link on my blog hopping list to keep tabs on ya and on your aaawwweeeessssooommmmeeee LO's. lol, you had me twig picking today. I'm so very glad to have met in irl. You are THE glimmermist queen.

;0)
tiff

Julie said...

looks like you had a ball Missy Lou. Love the layouts as usual.